Key Bindings

Hi,

I would like to implement some keyboard shortcuts in a GTK2 program, but am unsure about how to do this. The first one I would like to implement is the SPACE bar allowing a 'save-point' to be set. It would only work when the main window of the application is focused. Is gtkbinding the way to go? If so, could someone point me in the direction of an example of its use since the API reference is somewhat empty...

Best regards,

Chris.

Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger