RE: libglade autoconnect misses some callbacks

Ahhaaaahh!!

I think you have described my problem. Because the top-level window in
question is set to visible, it is being shown BEFORE the signals are
connected! I wondered if it something like that, beacuse the stuff all
worked fine in a normal glade app. So I just need to set them all to
invisible and show the top-level one manually - I think I can
easily live
with that.

Ripper, thanks mate! I will try that if I *ever get home tonight!

No problem :)

Martyn