Howto handle win32 messages ?

Hi all,

My new to GTK on WIN32 , and I want want to know how I can setup a callback for handling windows messages (or DLL messages of which I know the number ). I know that in win32 programming the WindowProc callback is set with WNDCLASSEX wc; wc.lpfnWndProc = WindowProc; createwindows .. but it isn't possible in a GTK programme.
So what can I do ?
Can I use g_io or gdk_input functions ? if yes how ?

Also I look in the source code (glib/giowin32.c, gtk+/gdk/win32/gdkevents-win32.c) and I found GIOWin32Channel and GIOWin32ChannelType ( G_IO_WINDOWS_MESSAGES), gdk_win32_window_procedure ... which are used by private functions.
What about real_window_procedure  ?

However I don't find anything interesting in the docs ( http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.2/glib/glib-io-channels.html , http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.2/gdk/gdk-Input.html), ie nothing for windows ( g_io_channel_unix_new isn't for windows, gdk_input_add wants a file descriptor ...).

Regards,

Aurelien