gnome Menu with libgnomeui goes wrong

Hello,

When I use the libgnomeui and I use the following struct, I get some bad messages:

static GnomeUIInfo edit_menu_uiinfo[] =
{
  GNOMEUIINFO_MENU_CUT_ITEM (on_cut_activate, NULL),
  GNOMEUIINFO_MENU_COPY_ITEM (on_copy_activate, NULL),
  GNOMEUIINFO_MENU_PASTE_ITEM (on_paste_activate, NULL),
  GNOMEUIINFO_MENU_CLEAR_ITEM (on_clear_activate, NULL),
  GNOMEUIINFO_SEPARATOR,
  GNOMEUIINFO_MENU_PREFERENCES_ITEM (on_preferences_activate, NULL),
  GNOMEUIINFO_END
};

The lines for PASTE and CLEAR give me:

(gports:59802): Gtk-WARNING **: Invalid input string
 (gports:59802): Gtk-WARNING **: Invalid input string

What am I doing wrong? And another thing: Is there any other way to get this menu without the warnings?

Thanks,
Martin

--
If you've got an idea and need help,    ICQ: 72997139
or just need general encouragement,     MSN: kleinerdrache gmx at