RE: GTK question
- From: martyn 2 russell bt com
- To: m hearn signal qinetiq com
- Cc: clusty mail com, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: RE: GTK question
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:59:04 +0100
On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 15:52, martyn 2 russell bt com wrote:
Most the signals are documented.
Well, unless you count some template "widget :the object which
the signal." stuff as having the signal documented, most of them seem
be lacking descriptions of when they are fired for instance.
This is true.
Normally they are intuitively named, but the difference between "show"
and "show-help" is not clear.
Yea, I agree, the same goes for the "map" and "map-event"? Which is
] [Thread Prev