RE: good example of docklet

thanks a lot. I'm compiling your program right now to check
the docklet.

btw in your program do you use threads or GIOChannel?

I never use threads unless ABSOLUTELY necessary. In Gnome Jabber there is no
need for threads so I don't use them.

GIOChannel ? I use gnet (a socket library) which uses threads and
GIOChannel's.  I use GIOChannels for writing the conversation history but
thats about it.

I did have a TCP layer to my application which worked with GIOChannel and
didnt use threads.  It is probably in CVS somewhere if you can find it (the
attic directory perhaps??)

Regards,
Martyn