RE: disable console output

how can I suppress the WARNING outputs from libglade?

I tried 'g_log_set_handler', but that affected only my g_warning()
calls.

The nasty output from libglade (e. g.
(main.exe:3108): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'on_save1_activate'.)
remains.

You need to set the log handler in GTK to call a callback you specify.  That
way you can print it or ignore it.

You can do it like this:

        g_log_set_handler("libglade",
                    G_LOG_LEVEL_INFO | G_LOG_LEVEL_MESSAGE |
G_LOG_LEVEL_WARNING | G_LOG_LEVEL_CRITICAL | G_LOG_FLAG_FATAL,
                    my_log_handler_cb,
                    NULL);

        void my_log_handler_cb(const gchar *log_domain, GLogLevelFlags
log_level, const gchar *message, gpointer user_data)
        {
                return;
        }

Regards,