Re: using threads in glib-2
- From: Harring Figueiredo <harringf yahoo com>
- To: "Hubert_Sokołowski" <who_ami o2 pl>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: using threads in glib-2
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 07:30:28 -0700 (PDT)
If you are doing socket, I would recommend you take a look at gnet library. It
is build on top of glib. It has plenty of examples on how to use the lib, if
you do not want to use the library, you can look at its code and see how it
uses GIOChannel (That's what it uses under the hood to make its 'magic').
--- Hubert_Soko³owski <who_ami o2 pl> wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Harring Figueiredo wrote:
If all the other thread is doing is reading a file, why don't you use
GIOChannel and add a watch to the file ?
thanks, this gave me a better idea. Can You or someone else point me to
some example of using GIOChannel and socket?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
] [Thread Prev