Re: Autoconf hello world
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net>
- To: Russell Shaw <rjshaw iprimus com au>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, gtk-list <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Autoconf hello world
- Date: 22 Jul 2003 17:53:31 +0200
On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 17:31, Russell Shaw wrote:
I'm looking for a GTK+ hello-world example that uses
configure.in and automake.am (autoconf and automake).
gnome-hello (on GNOME's ftp or cvs) is meant to be a GNOME hello world,
though we are struggling with it a bit this week.
A GTK+ hello world without the fancy GNOME stuff would be a bit easier.
It's just a matter of using PKG_CHECK_MODULES. This might be helpful:
murray usa net
] [Thread Prev