xpm in the binary - a newbie question

Hi all,
Am new to gtk. I am using the GLADE designer for designing my windows and dialogs.
I have to include a couple of XPM files in some dialogs. Righ now, since am using GLADE, i have these XPM
files separately and need to have them in the directory from which the binary is executed.
This i realised can be a hassle, if the xpms are moved.
I wanted to know if there is a way in whcih i can include the files directly in the binary itself.

Thanx in advance
-partha

parthasarathi s a
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation,
because your character is what you really are,
while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
                                --John Wooden