Re: GTK interface hanging...

Quoted by a gang of circus mummies
For `"Tom Baehr-Jones" <tom luxtera com>'
On Monday, 14 July 2003 (20:40):

I have an issue with GTK 1.2 on vanilla redhat 9.0 - I am running a
distributed computation routine which spawns 4-5 threads, all of which
communicate via pipes (not to mention 45 or so network connections to
remote machines). The entire interface seems to slow to a crawl, and
becomes very bad at redrawing the screen.

        Have you tried:

        while(gtk_events_pending())
                gtk_main_iteration();

        ?

--

 Leandro Pereira              (oO)           <leandro linuxmag com br>
                              /||\                  www.mindcrisis.tk

        "O medo é uma coisa boa. Se você não tiver medo, pode
           acabar pulando pela janela" --Keith Richards