Re: exiting app doesn't seem to work for me as documented

On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 10:14, Karl H. Beckers wrote:
Hi all,
Hi

trying to build this gtk2 GUI with glade, but it won't quit
properly.

If I make the delete event return FALSE, it still doesn't seem
to trigger the destroy event (correctly) and seems to loop in
g_main_context_dispatch. I always need to CTRL-C, though the
window dissappears.
(find gdb session below)
What completely beats me is that I get the HelloWorld example
from the docs to do it.
If I understand correctly you want to exit you application when the
window receives the delete_event? You have to call gtk_main_quit() to
get out of the main-loop --- and hence execute the code next to
gtk_main() (ie. exit)

Hope this helps you.

Regards,
Janus N. Tøndering