H E L P on GtkTreeView

Hello All

I am trying to make one list using GtkTreeView. Can any one give me a sample program which will do the following.

 1. Create list with some elements
 2. Add and delete elements dynamically.
 3. Handle the selection events.

For tree.

1. Create a tree with some elements in 3 level depth ( depth may vary at run time )
  2. Add and delete elements at run time.
  3. Handle selection / change events for the tree.
  4. .. other common functions ...

If any one can give a sample code, that would be really great. I don't have gtk_demo in my system. I don't know where I can download it from too.

Regs
Lin
Click below to experience Sooraj R Barjatya's latest offering
'Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon' starring Hrithik, Abhishek
 & Kareena http://www.mpkdh.com