Re: Kget on GNOME

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 12:01, Ahmad Mushtaq wrote:
Since gtm uses wget, but i wanted to write the app with built in
functionality !

  I think that using wget is an advantage. Wget is superb!
  Otherwise, if you want wget's functionality built-in, why not using
Gnome VFS?

<quote who="Antti Boman">
Ahmad Mushtaq wrote:
i just saw Kget

Which has been renamed as Caitoo, if I'm correct.

on KDE & thought to rewrite it using GTK, but b4 that i
wanted to know if there is already some thing like this present !

I'd go and improve GTM (http://gtm.sourceforge.net/). It's a nice base
with a few glitches.

-a
--