Re: BUG in gtk_list_store_set

Stephane Wirtel <stephane wirtel belgacom net> writes:

Ok, i found the solution at my problem :-) lol
Owen, there is an error in the tutorial's example of GtkListStore. :-)

If you find an error in the GTK+ documentation, you should file
a bug in bugzilla.gnome.org, product GTK+, component docs.

Regards,
                                        Owen

NUM_COLUMNS :-) was my problem, now it works.