#include <windows.h>,#include <windowsx.h>

Hi, I need to use the libraries windows.h, windowsx.h in my gtk program. I need them so I can obtain the the size of disk drive size, labels etc. But soon as i include them i get a list of errors, some related to nperf.h. Now I'm getting these errors without even doing any of the main coding. Whats wrong, has anyone had similar problems. Is there some kind of conflict with these libraries, or is there a library provided by gtk which does the same operations as these libraries, or do you have to include something extra in your makefile.

Please help!!!!

Thank you!

Surf together with new Shared Browsing http://join.msn.com/?page=features/browse&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=74&DI=1059