Re: GtkTreeViewColumn width

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 06:32:23PM +0100, Simon Fuhrmann wrote:

I have a little tricky problem here. It is, I want to have a column with
maximum width so this column will always fill the list. I try to
illustrate that. BTW I am using Gtk 2.

I think this default behavior (last column takes all remaining space no
matter what width you give it) is pretty annoying.

The way I work around it is to set the widths of all the columns based on
a multiple of the font width of a character.

Dave Cook