GUI httpd controller

Hey All,

Im thinking of developing a httpd GUI to control httpd (begin with Apache, and then include other daemons).
The purpose of this email is to invite anyone who is intrested (you can reach me at my email) in joining this
project, I have not began the coding process yet, but I intend to begin very soon. Since Im a GTK+ "newbie",
the invitation is aimed mostly at people with little experience with GTK+, however, If anyone with more
experience is intrested in helping, he is welcomed of course.

Greetings

-----
Davidlohr Bueso A.
http://www.daemon.cl