Re: Copying arbitrary text to a clipboard

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 04:31:25PM -0500, Ari Pollak wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to find a way to copy arbitrary text to the X clipboard,
which isn't actually present in any widget; specifically, a URL not
actually shown in a GtkTextView, but which I'd like copied to the
clipboard when an event occurs. Any ideas of a simple way to do this? I
haven't found any example code which accomplishes this using standard
GTK2 mechanisms.

gtk_clipboard_set_text()?

Havoc