RE: Re: Share widgets between windows

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 bs978176 skynet be wrote:

No, I don't want to share a widget between two windows, I want to
access to the statusbar of my main window from my modal window.

A statusbar should be connected to an adjustment. (Or your own
status data struct of some sort).

This information could also be read from the modal window.

Is it possible ?

Yes.

Without global variable ?

Just connect the statusbar in your main window to the same
adjustment as in the modal window.

GH

Göran Hasse            email: gh raditex se     Tel: 08-6949270
Raditex AB             http://www.raditex.se    Fax: 08-4420570
Sickla Alle 7, 1tr                              Mob: 070-5530148
131 34  NACKA, SWEDEN