gtk_widget_size_allocate() WARNING

Hi,

  I am using GTK 1.2 and I get this warning:

    Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to allocate widget with
                    width 48848 and height 1

  when I insert in a GtkCList several objects.

  I have a GtkCList in a GtkScrolledWindow which is in a GtkFrame.  I fix the
size of the frame, but the scroll window is suppossed to let the CList to expand
as much as it is needed.

  The structure of the program would be something like:

    while (TRUE) {
      insert (list, element);
      if (something_happens)
        clear (list);
    }

  After some iterations doing that (maybe 10), warnings appear.  They appeared
before because the CList had a fixed size (with gtk_widget_set_usize()) but now
it has no size -thought the GtkFrame has- and it still  happens, later, but
happens.

  Any help would be great!

  Thanks in advance and regards,

    Germán Latorre Antín.