Re: gtk_list_store_remove

yeah, did a "make clean' and it still didn't work. in the process of compiling
and installing the 2.2.0 stuff from the gtk.org website. having problems
getting pango upgrade to recognise what's going on. i think that once i
resolve that i will probably have this problem cleaned up also. must be
somethin' funky in my libs somewhere. :>)
thx for the ideas, been real helpful.
Jeffrey