Re: Retrieving Computer information on win32

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:28:29 +0000
"Hammamur Rahman" <hrahman10 hotmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm writing a program in in gtk+, in which need i to retrieve the
following info on windows system (98,NT):

* Size of different disks (C:, D:, E:)
* Size of different directories
* Size of different files
* Also other info which you could obtain from the properties screen.

Are there any functions or variables which retrive this info on c. I
there are please could you tell me what are they, where they can be
found, and how to use them.

I believe the overwhelming majority of members of this list code for
Linux, that means that they're highly unlikely to know something like this
(I know I don't). Besides, except for the fact that your application uses
GTK+, the question hasn't got anything to do with GTK+. You're asking in
the wrong place. I believe you'll get more response and better answers
from some dedicated windows-programming list. For questions regarding
GTK+, we can help.

Cheers

--
Horror Vacui