shmget failed

Hi again,

  I am developing a nice app with GTK 1.2+ -as many of you already know ;)- and
I have yet another problem.  Well, in fact it is just a warning, but it seems to
disturb some parts of the application.  This is it:

  Gdk-WARNING **: shmget failed: error 28 (No space left on device)

  It may be related to the use of ItemFactory to create menus, as I started
using it recently and the warning appeared also recently... but of course it is
not sure.  I am trying to remove pieces of code that seem to trigger the warning
and no one makes it disappear!

  My main problem is that since it appears -or maybe not- there is another piece
of code that doesn't work.  That piece of code is just a parser (generated by
yacc) which is called from my application.  Maybe the warning is not related
with it, or maybe it is, I hope someone could help me with that.  What I can say
is that if I use the parser from my application, it crashes, and if I use it
-compiling it before- from another application which doesn't use GTK -just
command line- it works doing the same and parsing the same program!!!

  OK, I just wanna know what does the warning mean and how may it be solved,
probably it's not even related with the other problems, but... who knows!

  Thanks for reading and thank you in advance,

    Germán Latorre Antín