Re: multiple process calls from GTK

--- "John J. Boyer" <director chpi org> wrote:
Harring,

Is Steven's book or something like it available online? I am deaf-blind,
so this is an important question for me. If not, how can the printed
book
be obtained? Perhaps I can arrange to have it converted to e-text or
html.

  I believe that the sourcec code can be downloaded from the web, but the book
itself is not online. Pehaps you should contact the editor for electronic
versions.

on a more trivial note, what is the algorithm you used to arrive at the
figure of 932 e-mails?

   That's the age of my son, the month he was born and the number of months for
his birthday -- in no particular order -- it is also my lucky number :P)

John