Re: Widget returning NULL?

 With this information is impossible to know what you are doing wrong -- or
trying to do.
 Please, if possible, send a code snip to the list.

 Harring.
--- Steve & Patti Getzinger <psatg bluemarble net> wrote:
I am at a loss here. I have 3 entries I am testing in a func and two of
them are NULL:

if(entry2==NULL)

How does it end up NULL and how do I unnulify it? I wish to test on text
length but can not get past this NULL issue. The second and third come
back NULL and the first always comes back not NULL using the above test
regardless of data entered.

TIA,
Steve