Re: Mplayer Bonoboized: lumiere (gstreamer) [whoops, wrong buffer]

Oops, looks like I hit the wrong button and accidentally sent the listserv a message more headers than text. What a fun evening I'm having. ;) That message was supposed to say:

While I stand by my opinions, I recognize they're exactly that. Opinions. Not even the most informed opinions, as I'm not a multimedia developer. I simply have an idea that a few changes could mean a lot for multimedia under gnu/linux, and I'd like to get some feedback from more experienced developers about this.

To Stephane, I sincerely apologise if I offended you in any way, or discouraged you from developing and exploring with free software. That was surely not my intent.

To Dave, thanks for calling me on that.

Eric

--------
On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 04:18:32AM +0000, ' ' wrote:

> I have mixed feelings about this announcement,

I think Stephane deserves some thanks for the time he put in.  I don't see
how to work he's done is bad for anyone, and I don't see how your comments
are helpful.

Dave Cook