Re: GdkPixbuf alpha data
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: "Chris Garrett" <garrett91 hotmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GdkPixbuf alpha data
- Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 12:20:25 -0500 (EST)
"Chris Garrett" <garrett91 hotmail com> writes:
I would like to know how alpha information is stored in a GdkPixbuf.
If a pixbuf does not have alpha data, then the array of guchars takes
the form r,g,b,r,g,b,r,g,b...
With alpha information, is the form something like
] [Thread Prev