xwindows client which is a win32 executable using GTK??

Hello I'm an experienced Win32 C/C++ programmer, I'm currently investigating
on the possibility
of implementing remotable win32 applications.

My question is whether the following architecture would be feasible:

Win32 program acting as an x-windows client using GTK+

if yes can I just recompile under GTK+ for Win32 to get a non remotable
application, so that I can offer both functionalities ( remote / local )
without recoding?
Which dependencies on linux specific libraries are there in GTK other than
Xlib, Xt, Xaw?

I'm asking this because I already made sure that an X-window client on Win32
works as expected, by downloading X and compiling a few test programs for
win32, and as far I'm concerned it seems to work well.

Thanks