RE: Re: Modify behaviour to select more than one item in GtkListStore

Hi,

>selection = gtk_tree_view_get_selection (tree_view);
>gtk_tree_selection_set_mode (selection, >GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE);

>This should work as you wish.

I haven't any problem to configure my GtkTreeView to be able to select more than one item. But my problem is to program a callback to be able to select an item with a single 'left-click', even if there are already some selected items.

Probably it isn't possible !

Thanks,

Manu