Re: g_io_channel_write_chars() bug?

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 15:28, Varga Robert wrote:
     Hello all.
I found that g_io_channel_write_chars() writes to a file
at most 2046 bytes. I think it's a bug, as I didn't find
anything about this in the docs.
I would like to know if this is filesystem-dependent,
or kernel-dependent.

Fixed by:

2002-11-02  Daniel Elstner  <daniel elstner gmx net>

        * glib/giochannel.c (g_io_channel_write_chars): Fix left_len
        calculation in the from UTF-8 to UTF-8 case: left_len should
        be the number of bytes left in the input buffer rather than
        channel->write_buf. (#96373)

Should be OK in current versions of GLib.

Regards,
                                                   Owen