From: Evan Martin [mailto:martine cs washington edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 9:12 PM
To: Alex Pavloff
Cc: 'gtk-app-devel-list gnome org'
Subject: Re: making wider/taller scrollbars

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 06:36:10PM -0800, Alex Pavloff wrote:
How can I, programatically or via a gtkrc file, make
vertical scrollbars
taller and horizontal scrollbars wider?  My gtk2 app will
be going onto a
touchscreen, and people finger's (especically when they've
got gloves on)
are fatter than the defaults.

It appears it's controllable by a style properly on GtkRange called
"slider_width".  See this page for information on setting style
properties:
  http://neugierig.org/content/gtk2/

I haven't tried it, but if it can be done that's the way to do it.

--
      Evan Martin
martine cs washington edu