g_signal_connect_swapped

HI!

I use glade for creating my interface. I created a button and added a
callback for this button for "clicked" event with and argument.
glade created a code using g_signal_connect_swapped to connect to a
callback, but alsa created callback prototype as
void        user_function                  (GtkButton *button,
                                            gpointer user_data);

witch is no good, because it is ok for g_signal_connect.
for g_signal_connect_swapped the prototype of a callback is
void        user_function                  (gpointer user_data);

So now my buttons works fine, but I have problems with textview.
I added a callback for key-press-event for textview widget.
glade used g_signal_connect_swapped because I want to pass an argument to
the callback and a callback prototype is

gboolean
on_textview_chat_bottom_key_press_event(
                                        GtkWidget       *widget,
                                        GdkEventKey     *event,
                                        gpointer         user_data);

that doesn't work. what's wrong ?