From: Jon Michaelchuck,,, [mailto:jbm jay-be-em org]
Sent: 18 February 2003 11:42
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Using a GtkCheckButton to toggle the display of a set of
RadioButtons

Hi, what I am trying to do is have a toggle button which when clicked
will cause a set of radio buttons to appear, and when untoggled will
cause them to disappear and be unavailable to the user.  I have no
problem making them appear, I did something like this:

gtk_signal_connect_object(GTK_OBJECT(ccbutton), "toggled",
      GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(display_radio), NULL);

void display_encr()
{
      bool = gtk_toggle_button_get_active(ccbutton);
      if (bool) {
              ... (displays set of radio buttons)
      }
      else {
              ... I'm not sure what to do here.. ??

I'm not sure if this is even the correct way to do it.. I'm just
learning gtk, so be easy on me ;)