Re: Redirecting output

fclose(stdout);
stdout = freopen("filename", "mode", stdout);

Cheers,
                -Tristan

Ivo Andrejco wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am writing an application that connects to Postgresql. (I know  am not
the only one.) And here's my problem. Postgresql writes error messages
to stdout, I would like to catch them and display in my application.
I was looking at similar problems in the list but they mostly invoke a
new process, open a pipe and that's it. In my case everything runs as one
process. Is there any way to do it without spawning a new process.

Thanks Ivo