Re: How to set background for entire GtkTextView

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 14:21, Simon Fuhrmann wrote:
Hi!

I would like to set background for a GtkTextView, but as the whole -
also in areas where is no text.

In gerneral changing colors is not a good idea. Changing colors is normally
done by themes. Manually changing colors could disturb the look of themes.
Sorry, but I am not talking about general ideas.
I want to set background for GtkTextView, and I really don't care about
themes.

Regards,

Olaf Fraczyk