Re: ignore gtk theme

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, Andreas Volz wrote:

Hi,

I wish to create a window with some gtk-widgets that ignores the current
gtk theme. I like to define my own theme for only this application.

Is there any possibility in gtk or gtk2 to do this?

Hello,

I have not tested that way, but you can create your own RC file (your
theme) and parse it with
  void gtk_rc_parse (const gchar *filename);

there is more doc at:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-Resource-Files.html

You can use this function with both gtk and gtk2

You may also change the style of some of (or all) your widgets (look at
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkStyle.html), but i think
that you will prefer the first solution ;)

regards

Vincent TORRI

regards
Andreas