Re: Simple procedure question

Well...the first argument to g_list_append() is a pointer to GList structure.  But if you use the code like you have it, you will loose the head of the list.  An example for using a GList would be:

GList *list;

list = g_list_append(list, "Hello");
list = g_list_append(list, "World!");

and so on.  There is some good documentation on the GLib at www.gtk.org.  I would suggest checking that out.