Re: emitted signals and connections

On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 10:07:10PM -0600, Jeffrey Goddard wrote:
Hi guys,
I've been digging around in the docs, but can't seem to find anyway to
disconnect a signal from a slot after connection. Can someone point me to the
docs for that?
tia,
Jeffrey

g_signal_connect returns an integer that is an opaque reference to the
handler, called the handler id. This handler id can be passed to
g_signal_handler_disconnect when you want to disconnect the handler from
an instance.

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gobject/gobject-Signals.html#g-signal-handler-disconnect

    --jkl