How to get a string from treeview

Hi,

I have a treeview with that kind of callback :

g_signal_connect( G_OBJECT(left_treeview), "button-press-event", G_CALLBACK(LP_GUI_TreeviewClicked), (gpointer)structure );

and the function :

gboolean LP_GUI_TreeviewClicked( GtkWidget *widget, GdkEventButton *event, gpointer data )

I would like to know how can i get the content of the row
clicked as a string ? Does someone have an example ?

i.e  :  Treeview :     Col1 | Col2         |
                        0   | foo          |
                        1   | bar          |
                        3   | faz          |

       If i click on row 1 i want to get "bar" in a gchar * ;)

Thanks in advance.
--
David Goncalves