Re: Modifying element of GArray

    Now, I'm packing these structs into a GArray, but how can I modify
value of GArray at a specified index?

Use the g_array_index macro. In your example:

KGrade *pgrade = g_array_index(grade_array, KGrade, index);

Thanks!
I think the example in the docs is wrong; there is an & before g_array_index
that should not be there.

Well, I looked at the GArray src, and I think you're right:

        #define g_array_index(a,t,i)      (((t*) (a)->data) [(i)])

        return value is casted to a pointer of xxx type (t*).

--
"This is it... This is where I belong..."