simulate "Page-Up"/"Page-Down" Keyboard

hi, sir
I want to make a button which could has pageUp and pageDown action on my context on GtkText while I clicked this button. I work in /PC/rh7.3/ gtk+1.2/ and have test that the pageDown and pageUp keyboard will work for my purpose - the context will be move by one page (in fact, the GtkText window area) while I press the keyboard. I have tested that if I use "/f" to insert in text, the context will move to next page while I click the button and insert that escape character. I want some kinds of action like pageDown, pageUp and even Home and End.
Thank you for attention.
xn