Re: GtkActionEntry Question

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 01:09:40AM +1100, Jeff Franks wrote:
Hi,

When you set an action entry for a GTK stock item, if you leave the
accelerator field NULL does the default GTK accelerator get used and
displayed in a menu item, or do you have to explicitly set the
accelerator. The reason I asked is that all the examples in the tests
directory explicitly set the accelator but default accelrators are
defined in  gtkstock.c.

As far as I can see, no.
Leaving the label as NULL seems to pull in the label, and its
associated Mnemonic, but accelerators are not.  It would be nice if
they did.  I'm working up some notes and patches on the GtkAction
stuff that I'll post shortly.

Good idea
    Jody