From: Federico Mena Quintero [mailto:federico ximian com]
Sent: 2003年12月27日 2:48
To: Liu Neo-W4135C
Subject: Re: separator and disable item in GtkTreeView

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 20:30, Liu Neo-W4135C wrote:

1)is there a way to insert a seperator in the GtkTreeView, like . if
no, will it be included in the coming feature and when? 2)is it
possibel to disable an item, and once navigate in the view, focuse
will not on the item and switch between above and below one?

GtkFileChooserDefault has a cute hack to do these.  It creates a custom cell renderer that proxies to a text
item, or draws a separator line.
It also installs a callback function for selection so that you cannot select the separator row.

  Federico