GUI builders?

Hello.

Is Glade only tool for building graphical user interfaces in GTK?
What are most well-known GUI builders (for GTK or not, commercial
or not)?

I have always preferred the way where I write the GUI code myself.
That way I get more control but the code writing can be difficult.
I have now figured a good solution to this: I use Glade to build
the difficult GUI parts and then I use the generated code as an
example. At least that is good for learning the basics and for
experimenting.

Regards,
Juhana