some question about drag-drop feature.

Hello,

I have some question.

1)

I read tutorial
http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/sec-draganddropfunctions.html ,

and there is
Signals on the source widget: "drag_drop" signal.

but in my case, "drag_drop" signal is not source widget's side, but on
dest widget.

If I disunderstood about dnd or tutorial is incorrect?

2)
"drag_data_received" signal's handler function's prototype is

void (*drag_data_received)(GtkWidget *widget, GdkDragContext *dc, gint
x, gint y, GtkSelectionData *selection_data, guint info, guint t,
gpointer data)

so I can't stop emmiting "drag_data_received" signal.

for example,

I want adjust gtk_entry widget, which pop and dialog which have text
from drag-and-drop, and don't want it paste text from drag-and-drop.

sorry for my poor english, cause english is not comfortable for me.

Thanks.