-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org] On Behalf Of Mee Com
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2003 11:05 AM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Could anybody show me some example about how to use Text
buffer,please?

Hi!
    Could anybody show me some example about how to use this two
functions,
gtk_text_buffer_get_text
or
gtk_text_buffer_insert

   or any code about how to get and to insert buffer ,or get and insert
text
in Multiline Text widget ,please ?

Thank a lots for all of your help and your advice,

Regards,