RE: preventing moving/dragging of GTK windows
- From: <martyn 2 russell bt com>
- To: <miltonpsoto yahoo com>, <olexiy irtech cn ua>
- Cc: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: RE: preventing moving/dragging of GTK windows
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:51:33 -0000
I just need to know how to prevent a GTK window, (that I created)
from being moved or dragged to a different position on the screen.
Have a look into the "configure-event" for the widget (for the Window). If I remember correctly, this event
is signalled every time the parameters of the window change (e.g. iconify/deiconify/resize/etc).
You can return TRUE to stop other handlers from being invoked for the event. On a resize, you could
potentially return TRUE ??
Try it out:
] [Thread Prev