Re: [Basic Glib Questions/Help] Unable to create GSource

On Sun, 2003-12-21 at 17:27, Ryan McDougall wrote:
Hello,
      I am developing a simple console based project using Glib (partly so I
can learn Glib) but I have lots of questions due to the less than
documented nature of Glib. Basically at this point all I want to do is
tie console input to the event loop -- but I have little idea how to go
about it.

Without looking at your code, I strongly suspect you want
g_io_channel_add_watch(), not a custom GSource.

Regards,
                                        Owen