Re: Advice / Tutorials on Glib programming

Ryan McDougall wrote:
Hello,
        I am designing a non-gui app using Glib, but there is no similar
tutorial on the GTK website so explain what the API means and does.
Reading through the entire source code should never be required, and I
am perfectly willing to write tutorials and API docs for GTK et al., but
I need to learn the stuff first.

        Basically, can anyone point me to some good resources, or willing to
sit on IRC and be asked some stupid questions? Ive got Christmas break
to get some work in before next semester, so please let me know if your
interested in helping me out.

Install devhelp.